Taylor starred in her first photo shoot yesterday.  My sister, Julie (aka Aunt JuJuB), and I gathered some props... she shot the photos and I entertained the baby.  After all was said and done I think we came up with a few great shots and a few funny shots!  I've been playing with iPhoto on our computer and am still experimenting with a few finishing touches, but here are a few of pictures!

Feet in the air - and happy!

She's either deep in thought or gassy... you tell me.

This is a classic Taylor pose... such determination!  Such concentration!  Such strong, clinched fists!!


This is probably the best one of the bunch... well, at least in my opinion!



Sleeping - so precious!

Sweet profile~

Wearing a bow and a diaper... what more do you need?


In a skirt and not to sure about it... 

This is the "Please, no more pictures" pose! 

And we're done! 


This entry was posted on 8:21 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Katie said...

    You and Aunt JuJuB did AWESOME! Loved looking at the pics. Thanks for sharing!

  1. ... on October 1, 2009 at 4:29 PM  
  2. Shannon said...

    Awww - very cute! You guys captured some awesome shots and expressions. Love her little scrunched up one, hilarious!

  3. ... on October 3, 2009 at 5:00 PM