Let me tell you a story... today was a rough day... it started out pretty good though... first I woke Mama up at 5:30 for breakfast.  She's a morning person, so she doesn't mind... right?? Then I got dressed.  I wore pants for the first time!  And even though they are pulled up to my belly button I think I'm pretty darn cute.

I got all dressed up because Mama said we were going on an outing!  I like outings... see, I'm ready to go!

Outings are the perfect place for me to catch up on my sleep these days... yawn... I mean, I AM 8 weeks old already... I should know. 

Mama didn't tell me we were going to the doctor's office for shots!!!  See my blue band-aids?!?  Ouch!!

Mama was pretty sad for me too - I don't think she knew it was going to hurt that bad... 

I'm recovering though... I think I'm gonna be alright... 
Yeah, life is good... I probably won't remember those silly shots tomorrow.



This entry was posted on 9:02 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: