HEY!  Yeah, you!! I'm down here... waving my arms trying to get your attention!!  That's something new... I've discovered my arms!  But that's another story for another day... 

Today I had lots of fun!  Mama took me to see Grammy, daddy's mama, at her office today!  She got me all dressed... from my head to my toes!  Check out my bow... I think I like it... a little girly but not TOO girly!

And my pants have ruffles!! Mama says they're understated feminine and that it's a look that works for me... 


I had a great time visiting you Grammy!  Thanks for having us... and thanks for being so proud to have me!



This entry was posted on 2:11 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Katie said...

    Erin, I am constantly amazed at God's goodness. She is too perfect! LOVE the pics.

  1. ... on October 7, 2009 at 8:25 PM