Sunday morning in our house,
Uneventful, as you'll see.
Here's a little video clip,
Of play time with Miss T.

I'm just soaking up the love,
And all the joy she brings each day.
It's the simple little things,
That I thank God for when I pray.

This poet is signing off now.
I know you're sad to see me go.
With T in bed, its OUR time now.
So... just watch the little show.



This entry was posted on 7:07 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Lizzie Collum said...

    Adorable! She's walking so good already!

  1. ... on October 7, 2010 at 1:29 PM  
  2. John said...

    That dying book is really creepy...

    Thanks for the video blog. I love catchin up with my niece.

  3. ... on October 7, 2010 at 11:24 PM