My sweet baby sister, Julie, and her beau, Jason, were united in holy matrimony about a week and a half ago.  The event was timeless... with God getting ALL the GLORY!  There was no way we would have it any other way.  God showered His blessings on the entire weekend, and I'm confident that is just a sign of things to come for this couple.  

The photographer, Brandon Kidd, out of California, was INCREDIBLE and took tons of amazing photos.  Julie met him on a mission trip last year with Living Water International and couldn't imagine anyone else shooting the event.  He and his new bride, Kristin, were gracious enough to share some of the photos with us before the official release.  Check out his blog if you get a chance... the photos inspire me to get more in touch with my inner photographer...  Here are a few... 

Jason and his men... including MY man... the brothers... and some friends.

The blushing bride and her attendants... I was the Matron... and while I'm not a fan of that description I could not have enjoyed the role more!   Serving my baby sis on her wedding day and activities leading up to such an event was so special. 

The details were perfect... and set the mood for a romantic evening. 

The cake was SOOO good... and with the setting in Brenham, the heart of Blue Bell country, the groom's ice cream bar was a highlight.  

The happy couple... and yes, she wore those Converse the whole time.  What a cutie!
 I feel like my marriage is my ministry, and being able to witness Julie and Jason's vows warmed my heart to the core and reminded me of the vows Rob and I said almost seven years ago.  I can't wait to continue to serve her by sharing my marriage experiences and seeing what God has planned for them.... big, amazing things for sure.  Ahh... thank you, Lord!

Oh... and did I mention that the party was a BLAST!!  Easily one of my favorite weddings of all time!
I love you, sista thang!
 And I don't know what I'd do without you!!  
I wouldn't have nearly as much fun or be as loved as I am, that's for sure!
Can't wait for whatever the future holds... 


This entry was posted on 7:26 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: