Hi guys... it's me again... it's my first spring.  Mama told me that yesterday was the official "First Day of Spring" and the Vernal Equinox... I think I gave her a weird look because she continued to explain that it meant there was equal time of daytime and nighttime... blah... blah... blah... all I care about is that the weather is getting awesome and we get to go to the park!
A couple days ago we went walking and Mama and Daddy said their might be those baby swings at this park, but they weren't there... so I got to swing with Mama!!  

Mama says I'm petite for my age, but that it's a good thing... because that means I get to wear a lot of the summer clothes I was too small for when I was born!   My parents think I might be too young for spaghetti straps (and actual spaghetti).  One of these days I'll get to eat and wear spaghetti... maybe I'll get to eat spaghetti in my spaghetti straps... wouldn't that be a good idea?  Yep... I'm smart.  
Yesterday, I was all ready to go on another walk with my spring hat, but then it started sprinkling... 
We barely made it down the front walkway before the rain began!!   Mama and I sat on the porch and watched it roll in... she said she used to do that with her Daddy and that she wants to do it with me too!
Instead of going on a walk I decided it would probably be better to hang out with my best friends instead, so Mama let me.  She's great!  We watched the rain fall on the new flowers outside.  
We've got blue skies today... maybe, if I'm lucky, I'll get to go on a walk after my nap?!  I think I'm gonna like this warmer weather!  And as a side note, Mama says I'm going to be a real good swimmer since I love to kick... but that it has to be warmer to try it... c'mon summer!


This entry was posted on 1:12 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: