Well, we entered the holiday season in an effort to start a few traditions and have some fun!   It started at the pumpkin patch on Friday.  Too bad Taylor slept the whole time... at least I got a few pictures to commemorate the event!



We carved a pumpkin and roasted the seeds!  And we had a couple costumes for T... the classic pumpkin - which she seemed to actually enjoy, and the not so classic hot dog - which she really hated!  In fact, I had to recreate the photo op in the hot dog costume as she was in and out of it too quickly on Halloween!  




I'm already looking forward to next year... I think I've already got her costume picked out!  Perhaps something more homemade... and we're now officially into this holiday season!!  Yay!!



This entry was posted on 10:02 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Lizzie Collum said...

    Oh my goodness...in the 2nd picture of her sleeping I totally see Rob. She's a great mixture of you two! Love the pictures!

  1. ... on November 4, 2009 at 2:09 PM  
  2. Shannon said...

    She's so adorable! The hot dog costume was hilarious. It's amazing how all of the holidays are so much fun with kids!!!

  3. ... on November 4, 2009 at 9:39 PM