Here are some pictures of our new and improved living room - I tried to alternate pictures, one before shot followed by an after shot.  And then there are a few other shots at the end just for a more complete picture.  This project involved lots of tedious sanding (the stair rails), painting galore (the stair rails again and the walls), and a lots of muscle (ripping out carpet and tile and laying the new floors).  I'm sure I missed some steps in there... but you get the picture!  










We seriously couldn't have done all this without help from so many... my brothers John and Josh, my mom, Stephen and Katie, Philip and Randa, Malcolm and Stephanie, Parker (and Ali and Sam and Ben!), Steven and Heather, John M.  I don't think I left anyone out... and if I did I'm sorry and plan to blame that on my pregnant brain!  

I'll try to post shots of our bedroom soon... we had a pretty big transformation there too! 


This entry was posted on 4:21 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Shannon said...

    Oh my goodness it is incredible! Love the paint colors you picked - it is so beautiful!!! I can't believe the difference painting the stairs made. The TV and new kitchen table are awesome too. Well done (and I can't wait to see it in person!)

  1. ... on July 23, 2009 at 11:39 PM  
  2. Lizzie Collum said...

    It looks awesome, Erin! What a fun project! It totally transformed your house! Amazing what paint and some new floors can do!!

  3. ... on July 26, 2009 at 10:47 PM  
  4. Anonymous said...

    Everything looks so good! Very impressed. Hope you guys are doing well. I hear Taylor is almost here. How exciting! I can't wait to meet her!

    Shelley

  5. ... on July 27, 2009 at 8:34 AM  
  6. Rachel said...

    What an incredible transformation! The place looks beautiful!

  7. ... on August 11, 2009 at 7:59 PM