Hey guys, me again... you know, the big one year old.
We had a party, and, can you believe it, it was ALL for ME!

I got dressed up in my party dress and waited anxiously for our guests to arrive!
How lucky am I? All my grandparents and all my aunts and uncles came to celebrate!

My mommy made a big cake for all the grown-ups and a little cake for all the kids... I was the only kid, so I got the whole cake to myself!! She decorated them like the ocean with one of my favorite animals... isssshhh (fish)!!

Everyone spoiled me with love and presents! There aren't many better places to be than smack dab in the middle of my two grandmas! Talk about being surrounded by love!


I got all sorts of fun stuff... LOTS of toys to play with and a Nalgene sippy cup! One of the most memorable presents was from Uncle Josh and Aunt Sophia. They got me a stuffed rat that they hope becomes my lovey... Mama says that's probably not going to happen... and Daddy named the rat Splinter.

I had a wardrobe change mid-party so that I could eat cake without holding anything back! Here's a video of my favorite people singing to me and loving me on my birthday! I'm already looking forward to turning two.



After cake I went to bed... but I hear the after-party was awesome!


This entry was posted on 9:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: