We has SO much fun at the zoo last week... I'm trying to soak up my summer home with my family before heading back to work in another week.  And thanks to Julie (our trusty photographer) we captured the whole thing!

New Family Photo!! :)


Taylor was SO excited about the train ride... 

I mean seriously excited!!  

Each time the train would start moving she would yell "ALL ABOARD!!" at the top of her lungs.  I tried to upload a video of this event, but blogger was giving me trouble (anyone else having trouble uploading videos lately?!)

We went directly to the zoo after riding the train... and had the best time!  All the animals were out and about, there weren't too many people, and everyone was in a good mood.  


Sweet Reagan was a trooper!  

And here's Taylor with a July 4th cupcake... just thought I'd throw this in for fun (and because she's so cute)!


This entry was posted on 2:19 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Them Clarkes said...

    Precious Little girls!

  1. ... on July 9, 2012 at 3:35 PM  
  2. Unknown said...

    These are great photos!! Looks like you guys had a ton of FUN at the zoo!! :) BTW--Taylor is adorable!

  3. ... on September 21, 2012 at 8:43 AM