Hey you!! I got something to say!

See that... it's my daddy's happy face... he has that face a lot when we're in Colorado! And he especially had it when we made a special Father's Day cake for him!

See, mommy and I worked real hard mixing up the batter.

Mommy said I should test it to make sure it's yummy.
It was.
So we cooked it in the dutch oven.

I wasn't too happy when I had to wait for the cake to be ready... it took a long time...

But I passed the time by playing with some sticks...
I hear that's what you do when you're camping.

I sat in a camp chair like a big girl!


I even learned how to unzip my zipper... and look - another zipper!!

And when the cake was ready, I put LOTS of sprinkles all over the top and stuck my finger right in to try it. It was really yummy... what a great way to celebrate my daddy!
Each night before dinner daddy prays a little prayer that goes like this:

Dear God,
Thank you for our food (yes, thank you for the cake),
Thank you for our family (oh yes, thank you for my special daddy),
And thank you for Jesus (because he loves me).

And we all say Amen!


This entry was posted on 9:47 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    MORE picturs YAYYYYY! I love the Willifords.

    -Juju

  1. ... on July 12, 2011 at 11:06 AM