What a day...

Within an hour of getting my new-to-me camera (Thanks SC!!) in proper working order, I snapped the following pictures!

Hopefully, having the pictures that capture all these different faces will help me really remember these times - I don't want to forget ANYTHING.

Especially these deep, dark eyes from the backseat...

Or this cheerful giggle...

This squeal of delight!!

Or this generous spirit...

Say "Cheese!!"





This entry was posted on 2:41 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Shannon said...

    Oh my goodness love all the pics - especially that first one is gorgeous! Those eyes! So glad everything is working well so far. Put a 50mm lens on your wish list for future bdays/christmas ideas - you'll love it - it's my fave :-)

  1. ... on May 8, 2011 at 3:56 PM