Okay - so all of these pictures in this post are arranged to show before & after shots... 
The first photo is from last year around this time.  And the second one is from the past month or so.  (The coloring isn't ideal on all of them, but hopefully you'll get the picture anyway.)

Check out our house!!  
Notice how the plants have grown!!
(And the addition of the baby on the sidewalk.)

And, check out Rob!!  He's got MUCH more hair NOW than he did THEN!  
Ain't he just so cute?!

And I look a little different... but, technically I was "holding" Taylor in both pictures.
I guess some things may never change!

And this is Taylor's Tree... we pulled it out of Rob's parents yard last year when it was a seedling.  I planted it in a pot and we encouraged it to grow.  Last spring we planted it at the house.  
Despite the brutally hot summer and the multiple freezes this winter, the tree has survived and appears to be thriving!  You can see how we haven't moved the rocks, but the tree... well, it's growing!

So much has changed in just a year.  
All these things - our landscaping, Rob's hair, our baby - are such a sobering measure of time.  I know, it's so cliche, but time flies.  I can't imagine what's to come... I just hope I soak it up... each and every moment!
Maybe next year Rob will have a pony tail?  Nah - I doubt it, but hopefully Taylor will!



This entry was posted on 7:37 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: