We got to go swimming today!  
Mama and Daddy got me dressed in my swimsuit and new sun hat and we headed to the pool. 

We chilled on the lounge chairs for a few minutes... and then... well... we jumped in.  
That's what daddy does.  He just jumps in.  Mama eases her way in.  
And me, I don't know what I do... this was my first time, and I'm just figuring this stuff out!

I wasn't too sure about it at first... but after some time I had fun!  

Drinking the pool water was fun... and I enjoyed splashing too!


But my favorite part was when we got OUT of the pool.  Daddy says it may still be a little early in the season to swim.  I'm used to my warm bath water... not cool pool water!  And Mama says I've ALWAYS been a good kicker (since the womb) and that one day I'm going to be a really good swimmer. 

I hear warmer weather is coming... which means more pool time!  
C'mon summer!!


This entry was posted on 9:33 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: